Some days you’re the bird – some days you’re the windshield.
I’ve been feeling a bit stuck lately, and looking more and more for meaning + purpose in my day to day life. I was searching for the right words this morning and I came across this article + I had to share…. Here’s a link to the original article on Elephant Journal
- “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” ~ Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” ~ Denis Waitley
- “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” ~ William Jennings Bryan
- “When you make a choice, you change the future.” ~ Deepak Chopra
- “What people have the capacity to choose, they have the ability to change.” ~ Madeleine Albright
- “Nothing in life, including our circumstances or potential, is fixed. Reality is bendable to our will.” ~ Brendon Burchard, The Motivation Manifesto
- “Choices may be unbelievably hard but they’re never impossible. To say you have no choice is to release yourself from responsibility and that’s not how a person with integrity acts.” ~ Patrick Ness, Monsters of Men
- “The spirit of a man is constructed out of his choices.” ~ Irvin D. Yalom, When Nietzsche Wept
- “If you limit your choice only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise.” ~ Robert Fritz, The Path of Least Resistance
- “There are two paths of which one may choose in the walk of life; one we are born with, and the one we consciously blaze. One is naturally true, while the other is a perceptive illusion. Choose wisely at each fork in the road.” ~ T.F. Hodge, From Within I Rise: Spiritual Triumph Over Death and Conscious Encounters with “The Divine Presence”
Sending you love + light!
Like this post? Pin it!